Monday, February 7, 2011

Ask me!


Because this is a blog where I rant talk and not a forum or message board, there's a lot of one-way dialogue. I talk, you read. Sometimes people comment, although rarely.

However, I'd really love to hear from you, from what you'd like me to write about, comment on, etc. Is there a controversial issue you'd like me to address? A personal question about technique that you want input on? More explanation about a prior post?

In person, I've been asked a lot of questions; everything from motivations to techniques to opinions. Sure, there's a lot of material I don't know, but I'm happy to admit when I don't know something.

I realize there might be a lot of you that don't have questions. You might visit because you're interested in what I'm saying, or because I know you personally and have guilt-ed you into coming. I'm okay with that! :)

You can comment anonymously, so please feel free to post! I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment