Thursday, May 1, 2014

New Song Diary: Bangerz, part 2

Last night I was able to teach a few sections of the Amiga song idea.  It was really nice to be back in composition mode again, and if this song gets picked to be developed/played, I'll be really happy to see it come to fruition.

I had been planning this session out for a good week and was glad to see people (mostly) doing what I was teaching.  I say "mostly" because some of the things were hard to get in a short time or physically taxing - not because people weren't good enough.

Interestingly, some of the things I thought would be harder were easier for people to pick up and vice-versa.  Still, I was able to see certain things actually happening and saw what needed to be modified, so from here I can flesh more of it out.

Let's hope this momentum gets the other song ideas I have stirring once this round is over; I missed composing!

No comments:

Post a Comment