Monday, February 11, 2013

Asalato Journey, part 2 (with video!)


First post on this is here.

It's been a while but I haven't forgotten about this series.  I keep a pair of asalato on my desk and randomly play with them when I can.

I felt really comfortable with my right hand, enough that I started working on the left.  And the left is was is pretty stupid when it comes to these things, so it took a lot of practice.  I found that for some patterns, doing both hands at the same time made things easier.  Not all, but some.

What you see above is far from perfect; there are some obvious mistakes but I'm happy with this run.  Took a while to get a decent one!

The next level is still double-hand techniques, but with more independent movement.  That's gonna take a while, but I didn't think I'd even get to where I am now...

Keep practicing, keep questioning, keep growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment