Thursday, December 31, 2015

2016: Looking ahead


So what's coming up next year?  Hmm.

There's a collaboration with the Bangerz in SoCal but I'm collaborated-out for a while.  I'll focus instead on my new piece, debuting in the April concert.  Before that though - in March - we have a 10-day tour East-ish.  Looking forward to that!

Might sign up for one of the TCA Committees, if it works with my schedule.  Always rewarding to help taiko prosper!

Finally, the blog might go through a major change sometime in 2016, but no idea if or when.  We'll see what happens.  Until then, post post post!  As usual, if you have something you'd like me to talk about or give my perspective on, email me on FB or comment on here (you can be anonymous).

Have a great 2016, question everything, and keep on growing!

Thanks, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment