Thursday, May 27, 2010

Brain fry!


There's a lot going on this and the next week:
  • We're collaborating with a very talented group of DJs and have a gig next Friday night.
  • Later this year we're collaborating with an established Indian dance troupe and have just started working hands-on with them.
  • This Memorial Day weekend is SJT's Taiko Intensive Weekend, a 3-day session full of sweat, drills, techniques, and fun!
  • I'm in the preparation for my 3rd-degree black belt test in about a month.
So with the above I'm teaching sections, creating new ideas, refining my skills, and/or performing. I'm sure they'll all lead to some really hearty blog posts! Unfortunately, due to my current state of brain fry (unrelated to the whirlwind of artistic things), this post is coming to an abrupt end.

Since TWI doesn't wrap up until Monday afternoon, I might not get the next post up until then, but please do check back later if there's nothing in the morning!

1 comment: