Thursday, July 17, 2014

Obon behind, WTG in front...

Just passing through as I keep this short...

San Jose Obon was an amazing 3-day event, and for the first time I made my picture album open to the public on Facebook.  Find me and you'll find it, all 400+ pictures of it!

Tomorrow a few of us leave for the first-ever World Taiko Gathering down in Little Tokyo.  It should be a lot of fun!  I'm teaching a workshop and will observe a couple of others, see some friends I haven't seen in ages (including some Kodo members yay!), enjoy a sold-out taiko concert, and just enjoy being around a group of excited taiko people!

Monday's post will be a filler as I recover and hopefully in a week I'll get back to more regular posts.

Hope to see some of you this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment