Monday, June 8, 2015

NATC or bust!

...or something like that.

On Wednesday, Yurika and I take a 24-foot Budget truck chock-full of taiko goodness to Vegas!  It'll be about 12 hours over 2 days, but a pretty easy drive.  We'll pack things back up and head out Sunday afternoon and return to San Jose sometime Monday.

Last week I finished both updating the workshop surveys and post-NATC online surveys.  All that data really helps make future NATC even better, so if you get a chance to fill things out, please do so!  I spend a lot of time compiling and analyzing all that data and I really enjoy it.  Yes, I'm weird.

I've reached the point where going to NATC is much more about seeing old friends and making new ones than it is about the performances and workshops.  I want to be someone who encourages people to do more, to try more and I don't feel like I have to be in the spotlight to do that.  But someone might make me go up and play during the Opening Reception.  We'll see.  ;)

Anyways, I probably won't post again until the Thursday after NATC, but I'm sure I'll have lots of ideas for things to write about.

Hope to see a lot of you there!

Hydrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment