Friday, February 27, 2009

Talk about your frequent updates...


Well, I've slept 30 minutes since the last post, maybe 45? I know, I know, over-indulgence is never a good thing...

I wasn't sleeping easily and then I heard the rain against the window, which I've always liked the sound of. Except the rain outside the window suspiciously sounded like rain inside the window this time. I found two leaks near the window, one in the corner and one down the drapes onto Franco's open-tilted suitcase. Yipes!

The front desk was super apologetic and is offering us a free room, food, drinks - we're good for everything but neither Franco or I are really upset; we caught it early so it didn't cause any damage. They found us another room and it's got a microwave and a fridge that works!

At least I heard the dripping because of my lack of need to sleep. Stupid brain is rewriting its DNA, apparently. Maybe I'll grow extra arms later on; that would make for an interesting Odaiko solo...

No comments:

Post a Comment