Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sick on tour

Well, it hit me - sore throat which turned into a sore throat with a lower register. I sound like Wolfman Jack now. Yay. Feel ok but get tired easy; food and rest help. It's a day off tomorrow and I'm gonna be lazy about it.

Had a good breakfast with the family; I don't think I've seen them since I was...12? I got to know them better this time being an adult than I was as a kid. It was also really the first time aside from a couple of waitresses that I've heard a southern drawl in anyone's voice. I don't hear it hardly ever on the West Coast.

We have some sweet digs this last stop in Augusta, GA. It's where the Masters are held, and we're each getting our own posh room. Not a bad way to spend 3 days! It would be better if they were healthy, non-sick days, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment