Monday, February 24, 2014

5 Years!

Yep, another anniversary!

It was 5 years ago that I started this blog, and wow have I written a lot...

It surprises me that I still find things to write about, sometimes too many things.  I still have to censor myself at times because it's really easy to say something that gets misunderstood.  And even though this blog is still a way for me to express myself and help me put my thoughts in order, there's no greater pleasure than when someone thanks me for a post or tells me that my blog really helped.

I wish I could teach more in the sense of workshops or classes, but I don't have the resources or the branding to be in high-demand.  So this is my way of putting out information that any taiko player with internet access can get to.  I never want someone to think that I have the truth, that I'm the authority on any subject; I want people to question and discover and explore what's out there and find their own truths!

So if you like the blog, recommend it to others in your group, share the posts on your FB wall if they've helped you out, and as always, if there's something you'd like me to write about, let me know!

Here's to another 5 years...

1 comment: