Thursday, February 25, 2016

Made it to 7!


Seven's a lucky number, right?  It'll be seven years of blogging as of tomorrow, Feb. 26th!

Anyways, it's been a lot of fun so far and the process of thinking of so many things to blog about has made me a much more thoughtful artist.  There are plenty of things I don't or can't talk about in a forum like this, and sometimes I struggle to come up with new things to talk about, but the journey has been invaluable so far.

The amount of people that have told me they appreciate my blog and my posts is always a plus, and knowing I've given people a lot to think about is part of the reason I enjoy it so much!

What's in store for the next year?  Well, now that I'm back to working full-time, I don't have as much time to do things like videos or detailed drills, but I have some in mind I would like to put up nonetheless.  Until then, we'll see what new controversies pop up in the taiko world, what old ideas deserve a closer look, what things we take for granted need shaking up, and general shenanigans as per the usual.  :)

Thanks for being a part of it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment