Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Keene Buffalo Wings


We're now in Keene, NH. The temp is a nice 21 degrees and supposed to get warmer.

No epiphanies or thought-provoking questions today; was just an easy day with a really nice meal at a local pub. Lots of local beers - but since I don't drink, it wasn't all that interesting to me. The buffalo wings were rather nice, though! For those who don't know, I am a buffalo wing connoisseur - not quite a snob, and I do like them with heat. But more on that another time - probably many other times?

Tonight after dinner I caught an episode of Man vs. Food on the Travel channel. They were doing it from San Jose! It's a good thing I was full when I saw it; but I know where I'm going when I get back home!

Tomorrow we're in the theater all day. Back to taiko, sort of/mostly! No performances until Friday...

Oh btw, the those are onion rings in the other basket. Niiiice.

No comments:

Post a Comment