Thursday, March 5, 2009

Oh no, snow?


Today was an all-day theater load-in/tech-in. We got the drums out of the truck and into the theater, got the lights set up, did the queue-to-queue (moving drums throughout the set) for both concert and school show.

As we were getting ready to leave for the night, we heard from the theater crew that there might be a storm coming in during the night that could lead to a "snow day" tomorrow. That would cancel the school show and the workshop afterwards! Sad if it happens. Fingers crossed!

Half the crew went to a salad place for lunch, the other for burritos. The burrito place claims to have armadillo on Fridays...I may just have to go back and see! Also, I hear the candy/snack store just outside the theater has weird flavors - shrimp cocktail chips? I have to see this...

Oh, the pic? Back from Indiana in the hotel. I figure I might as well get either husband in trouble. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment